Because of our partnerships in the community, you have an opportunity to contribute to Community Shares of Wisconsin (CSW). CSW raises funds for nearly 70 member nonprofits who envision a future where we all have clean water and air, where our neighbors have access to family supporting jobs, and communities across Wisconsin are safe and thriving.
Workplace giving allows everyone to make an impact, together! When we each give what we're able, as do thousands of employees across Dane County, it collectively makes a big difference.
Through Community Shares, you decide how you want to make a difference.
- You can support all CSW member nonprofits with a general contribution to CSW.
- You can direct your gift to the nonprofit(s) of your choice and 100% of your gift will be distributed as you wish.
A payroll pledge made on this giving page is not guaranteed to be processed through your workplace. We will do our best to connect with your employer to have your pledge implemented. We will follow up with you regardless.
Together we transform our community.
Here is the basic information you’ll need to make an online pledge to Community Shares of Wisconsin and its member nonprofits.
1. Login, register, or recover your past login information.
2. After you log in, you will be taken to the “Make a Pledge” page. Here you can choose:
- Pledge type (payroll, credit/debit card, ACH)
- Frequency (one time, monthly, per paycheck)
- Which nonprofits you’d like to give to
3. Follow the instructions on the website to complete your pledge.
Thank you and feel free to contact Kewiana Pollard at Community Shares of Wisconsin with any comments or questions at Kpollard@communityshares.com or 608-256-1066.